The time has finally arrived for our trip to Branson Missouri! We hope that everyone will have a great time and return home with wonderful memories of a safe, but tiring trip! We have a few last minute reminders:
- Please be at the high school at entrance I by 4:15 AM Monday, April 4. Bring your luggage to the choir room for inspection. The bus will arrive at 5:00 AM, departing shortly thereafter, and it would be a shame if you missed the trip.
- Please bring something for breakfast and a snack to share, it will be a few hours before we stop. The travel time is approximately 8 hours, not including stops.
- You are not allowed to leave your car in the high school parking lot while we are gone. Please have someone drop you off at the school.
- A final written itinerary will be given to everyone Monday night; however, if you want to check it out now, or parents want to know details, the itinerary is here on the web site.
- The long range forecast for Branson (compliments of weather.com) shows a possibility for rain later in the week and temperatures in the mid to upper 60's and perhaps the lower 70's. Plan your wardrobe accordingly.
- Lastly, remember that daylight savings time begins on Sunday, April 3. Our actual return time may be earlier than what was provided by our tour company.
See you Monday... EARLY MONDAY... VERY EARLY MONDAY!
David Festa - Choir Booster President