Meeting was called to order at 7:10 p.m. by President, Dave Festa.
Minutes of the September 7, 2004 meeting were read and Tom Dobes found that the balance in the checking account was off by $1000. Treasurer Debbie Nieman checked and found that the transfer of the scholarship money was included and shouldn't have been.
|Bumper stickers (Potluck)||$-29.66|
|ET Book top seller (Michael Cameron)||$-50.00|
|Potluck supplies (Debbie Nieman)||$-28.67|
|ET books 9/13||$+1260.00|
|ET books 9/21||$+2540.00|
|Louie's Tux Promo Coupon||$+25.00|
|50/50 raffle (Potluck)||$+22.00|
|Savings Account (Susan Emig Scholarship)|
- Branson trip - So far only 4 students have turned in their deposit for the trip. The deadline is Friday.
- ET Books - Profit of $2800 was made on the books. A discussion took place on whether to sell next year or not; it was decided that this is a good fundraiser and that we will sell books again next year.
- Web site - A request was made for any photographs from the potluck.
- Potluck - Estimated 200 people attended this year's potluck at Pierce. It was decided that Pierce's Cafetorium is a good venue for this and we will plan to have it there next year. We need to lay the food out differently next year and put salads/vegetable dishes at the beginning of the buffet; we will also need more main dishes.
- The fall concert will be held Tuesday, October 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- There will be no intermission.
- Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $4 for students/seniors. We will hand stamp.
- Set construction will be October 7th from 6-8pm.
- Dress rehearsal will be Monday, October 11th following our usual schedule of 3-5pm for Varsity and Concert Choirs and 6-9pm for Choralteens, Velveteens, and Vocalteens
- During the concert, those choirs not performing will be in the choir room,
- By-laws - The booster board has decided the by-laws need to be revised. President Dave Festa showed the changes to the booster members at the meeting and announced that the revisions will be voted upon at the November meeting.
- The November meeting was moved back to the 2nd.
- The Vocalteens will perform at the NWI Symphony concert on 12/9 during intermission.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:03 p.m.