President Dave Festa called the meeting to order at 7:07 p.m.
Minutes from the November 2, 2004 meeting were read and accepted.
|Bow Ties (Kim McIlroy)||$-53.00|
|Camera and Recorder (MHS)||$-1598.89|
|Voice Lessons (Jennifer Redlarczyk)||$-320.00|
|Bad Check Entertainment Book||$-26.00|
|Spring Break Trip||$+2745.00|
|Savings Account (Susan Emig Scholarship)|
- Branson Trip - 14 students signed up to go. The decision will be made at January's meeting as to whether trip is on or off. (We need at least 3 more male singers.) Dave Festa will send out a mailer to all qualified choir students and their families. Project cost is $375.00 for 4 nights/5 days and $200.00 for transportation.
- The camera and recorder have been ordered.
- Dave is working on the plaque for the scholarship recipients.
- The new tops for 5th and 6th hour girls are here. Girls will wear them for the Winter concert.
- The suggestion was made to stamp hands for the Winter concert and Tom Dobes said that has has taken care of getting the tickets.
- Debbie Elser will print up a "Thank You" letter for all businesses/persons who gave ads of $25.00 or more. They will be offered 2 complimentary tickets for their donation.
- Mr. Emig has given permission for the choirs to be in the balcony when not on stage. They will need supervision.
- Concessions: 2nd and 6th hours will bring cola, 3rd hour will bring diet cola, and 5th hour clear... All choirs should bring baked goods.
- Publicity: Mrs. Nagloski will contact Mrs. Reinhart tomorrow to see what needs to be done.
- There should be an announcement regarding pagers, cell phones, flash photography, and theatre etiquette. This will be put in the program.
- Set Construction:
- Friday, December 10th - after school till 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11th - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12th - 2:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m
- There are 80 students attending ISSMA.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:03 p.m.