President Dave Festa called the meeting to order at 7:11 p.m.
Minutes from the January 4, 2005 meeting were read and accepted.
|Spring Break Trip (Performing Arts Consultants)||$-1400.00|
|Voice Lessons (Jennifer Redlarczyk)||$-192.00|
|The Naglosky Family||$-100.00|
|Spring Break Trip||$+1630.00|
|Savings Account (Susan Emig Scholarship)|
- Mr. Emig was unable to attend. Mr. Festa believes that the digital camera has arrived.
- Mr. Festa showed the template of teh scholarship recipient plaque. He asked for help in getting a write-up about Susan. Debbie Elser will talk to others to get this done.
- The Branson Trip is approaching.
- The bus will leave early on April 4 and return April 8.
- There was a discussion on leaving Silver Dollar City earlier than previously planned in order to get home sooner.
- A 28-passenger mini-bus has been reserved. The cost is $3750.00. This brings the cost of the trip for everyone (including chaperones) to $574.00.
- Booster vice-president Eleanor Naglosky passed away last week. Booster officers decided to donate $100.00 to the family. This leaves an open position on the booster board. Some discussion took place on whether this needs to be filled or not since nomination for officers will be taken in April. No decision was made.
- At the March meeting, we need to create Banquet and Scholarship committees.
The meeting was adjourned.